Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nail Designs



Hey you guys! I'm gonna talk about different nail designs. I love doing doing my nails...but i'm not the best at them :( I usually spend 2 hours doing a design... But doing nails are sooooooo much fun so I'm gonna post some pictures of designs you can do.


These are japanese cherry blossom nails. You just need to put a white french tip (or white background) and put orange dots. Then, you can take a toothpick to make the petals of the flower, and also use it to make branches. 


These are the different social networks put onto nails. You can just put the base coat based on which social network you're doing, and then use a toothpick to make the specific designs.

 

These are splatter paint nails, which look really cool in my opinion. You just need to put a base coat and use a straw to splatter the paint on the nail. Just so it doesn't get on your skin i suggest you put scotch tape on your finger. 


So Christmas is coming soon and  I know i like doing my nails according to the holiday. For these nails all you need to do is put a base red coat and then dip a toothpick into white nail polish to make the designs. 


These are some of my favorite nail designs and how to do them. If you guys want any other different designs, you can go on google images. Also, if you have any cool designs please add them in the comments below. I love to try out different types of nail designs :) 

2 comments: