Monday, December 9, 2013

Frozen

Hey you guys! So i just went and saw the new Disney princess movie, Frozen. I thought it was a pretty good movie, and I'm not just saying that because I love Disney movies. This was actually a very good movie. It was funny and their was some suspense. There was a good plot, and it wasn't a typical princess movie where the girl falls in love the guy, there's an evil queen, and then they get married. Sure there was the girl falling in love and an evil person (though she wasn't exactly evil). But, there is a twist at the end, and the supposedly evil person(Elsa) is the one who helps save everybody at the end. OMG THERE WAS OLAF. He was soooooooooooooooooooo funny. He was my favorite character in the whole movie. I love when he starts singing about how much he wants to be in the sun, which is funny cuz he's a snowman. Anyways this was a very good movie in my opinion because its not a typical Disney princess movie, so I suggest that you all go and see it.













1 comment:

  1. OWIHZLITAWUJVD;OIAHKCXY;AOIKLNYUOIRNV, C9UIK,MCYT;OIKNVZTWOILNVZYUIJNKCUJGVD; THAT MOVIE WAS SO GOOD LIEK AOWIREHVDSN;KJH;RFONAWIEYT;O8IAWESKDVCXM.LASIEYRHF.KvsjDXV/EDIOLUA;OJEWIRFKMNVK,XCJ;OV9WUJTLKFMVZS,DJFCVO IXCJNFGLKWREIUTJFVSKLDJVM .X,CMVIOREYUHGLVKZSDJF;O.sikldNVXC OILKFHVLSIDUYGHIEKJFDXCNILAUSHZKDVJCXN I CRIED LIKE 4 TIMES ESPECIALLY IN THE DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN PART

    ReplyDelete