Monday, April 14, 2014

FIRELIGHT



Hey! Sorry that I've been neglecting  this blog, but I'm gonna try to post more regularly now. So, this blog post is about the book Firelight by Sophie Jordan. This is isn't a very popular book, but I think it is AMAZING. I'm only on the second book right now, but it is soooooooooo good so far. It is another romance novel, but it's forbidden love. The story is about a girl named Jacinda who is a rare draki (descendant from a dragon). She has to leave her pride and move to a new city where she meets Will, but he hunts Jacinda's pride. The story is about how Jacinda wants to be with Will, but knows she can't if she wants to protect herself and her loved ones. You won't want to put this book down; it is full of action. There is a cliffhanger at the end, and I know most of you hate that. However, the good thing is that you won't have to wait long for the next book because it's already out. There are a total of 3 books, so it won't take very long to finish it. I wish they would make a movie out of it like they're doing with the Hunger Games and Divergent but they're not :( Anyways, I hope you all try this book because I'm sure a majority of you will like it. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE SERIES! i'm also on the second book and it's AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete